Tai Chi beginner classes Hannover
The Tai Chi-Studio Hannover offers beginner classes. See the schedule below. There are trial classes on most Tuesday nights at 19.00 hours. Please contact us before via mail or just call.
Schedule Tai Chi Studio
* trail class: Please call before!
Form for beginners
The course is open to all. The material includes the sequence of the 60-posture form according to Master William C.C. Chen and the basic movement principles.
Form for advanced students
The course is open to all who have learned the entire form sequence. The material includes refinement of the movements and more in-depth study of the Tai Chi principles.
The course is open to all. The material includes basic push hands exercises and martial applications from the form.
The course fee is Euro 50 per month. Payment of the monthly fee allows participation in all courses, which can be attended independently of each other. Participants may join the ongoing classes at any time. The number of participants per course is generally between 10 and 15.
Free taster lessons take place on Tuesdays from 19.00 to 20.00. Please tell us in advance if you want to attend the lesson.
Frequently asked questions
· The monthly fee allows participants to take part in all suitable courses of the current timetable. For beginners this means: all ‘form for beginners’ classes and the ‘push hands for beginners’ class. Once the form has been learned in entirety, participants may visit all courses.
· The courses may be attended independently of each other, and the ongoing courses may be joined at any time. The course fee is Euro 40 per month, or Euro 35 if a price reduction is granted. The number of participants per course is generally between 10 and 15.
· In the mixed-level groups, each participant can determine his own learning speed. Individual tuition can be arranged as required. Some participants learn the entire form in four months, while others take it more slowly and require one to two years.
· The Tai Chi-Studio provides various additional weekend seminars. Currently Grand Master William C. C. Chen, New York, visits Hannover once a year.
· The style taught at the Tai Chi-Studio is Tai Chi Chuan according to Grand Master William C. C. Chen. There are courses for beginners, advanced students, for push hands and for the sword form.
· A book and a video by Grand Master Chen are available for the form taught in the school.
Author and images: Nils Klug